Wright Manufacturing introduced an all-new Stander X Gen 2 mower at the GIE+EXPO trade show in Louisville, KY. This new mower improves on the original Stander X, introduced at GIE+EXPO in 2013.
The Gen 2 has more than a dozen new features, including:
- An 8-gallon fuel tank for 45% more capacity.
- Push-button deck height adjustment lever.
- A 3” wider platform.
- Larger frame tubes.
- More sealed connections in the wiring harness.
- Redundant circuitry in the PTO switch.
- Sealed platform switch for greater reliability.
- Long life sealed wheel bearings.
- Larger muffler with engine guard.
- Highly visible hydro oil cover.
- Easy access to the hydro oil filter.
- Heavy-duty control rod ends.
The Stander X Gen 2 is available with AERO CORE deck widths of 48”, 52” and 61” and engines ranging from 22 to 24 HP. With no seat, seat belts or armrests, you can step off for a quick exit or to pick up debris. The Stander X’s low center of gravity and large wheels optimize stability, even on hillsides.
Visit wrightmfg.com or call 301.369.9810 for the name of the nearest dealer where you can take a test drive.