K-Rain Manufacturing announced the newest addition to their line of controllers.
“Designed for residential and light commercial applications, the Pro-LC is an affordable, conventional controller with the features and benefits of more costly irrigation controllers”, says Chip Kah, K-Rain president.
- Full program display shows watering days, number of start days, number of stations and any special programming
- Permanent memory saves program settings during power outages
- Valve locate feature aids in locating buried valves
- Short circuit protection identifies and isolates stations while remaining program continues
- Rain/freeze sensor compatibility
About K-Rain Manufacturing
Now a 3rd generation privately held company located in Riviera Beach, K-Rain is the 4th largest manufacturer of irrigation products in the world and is leading the industry in the development of rotor and nozzle engineering.