Increase your professionalism by taking advantage of the continuing education units (CEUs) being offered at the STMA Conference this year. Earn up to 1.5 CEUs through STMA. In addition to STMA, the following professional organizations have agreed to provide CEUs for attending education sessions at the conference:
- American Sports Builders Association (ASBA)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)
- Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS)
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
Pesticide Recertification credits will only be available for Florida. If you are attending from another state and are in need of pesticide recertification credits, you are responsible for contacting your state’s Department of Agriculture for approval.
For more information, click here or see the onsite brochure for a detailed listing of education sessions that qualify for CEUs and recertification credits. Be sure to sign in using the appropriate form during the education sessions to receive credit.